Terms & Conditions
Please Read Carefully Before Placing an Order
All orders that are placed through RealTraffic.Org are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the RealTraffic.Org website and placing an order with us, you are accepting the fact that you have read, understand & agreed with these terms & conditions.
RealTraffic.Org (RTO) was formed to offer quality and affordable marketing services in a professional timely manner. We wish to resolve any reasonable issue that arises in an efficient and courteous way. With that said, many of the conditions listed in the following agreement are not ours to amend. RealTraffic.Org is required to adhere to these guidelines due to the nature of the contracts we are bound to through service providers.
During the ordering process, we try to flag any issues and make the appropriate refunds immediately, however, some may occur (or are not discovered until) after the campaign is already live. Once the campaign is live, these issues can be non-refundable events. Please take a few moments to read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order with us. You will also be prompted to read the terms & conditions during the checkout process.
Terms & Condtions
1) Correct Information. The client accepts full responsibility to provide RealTraffic.Org (RTO) with accurate information upon placing an order. RealTraffic.Org will not be responsible for incorrect URL’s, keywords, regions, incorrect orders, etc. All orders are to be paid in full, in advance before campaigns can begin. Once the client’s website is submitted, it cannot be redirected to another URL. Clients are not permitted to change the site URL after the campaign has started. These issues will not be eligible for a refund once the campaigns are live so, please make sure your information is accurate when placing your order.
2) What We Do Not Allow. RealTraffic.Org does not accept campaign orders that contain, illegal content or activities, pornographic content, spamming, excessive violence, obscene or vulgar language, abusive content, illegal money schemes, false investment advice, or deceptive money-making opportunity sites. RealTraffic.Org does not accept any of these types of websites or URL’s either: adult, gambling, pharmaceutical, survey website, shortened link, video, or streaming link, social media profiles/sites, or YouTube/video platforms.
3) Popup Windows. Your web page CANNOT contain more than 1 POPUP WINDOW. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popups windows. If more than 1 popup windows are configured on the URL at any time after the service has been started, RealTraffic.Org may stop the campaign and you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund. Please take note if your site had more than 1 popup window. Your web page cannot have background music or sounds, contain scripts that alter users’ browser settings, or contain any frame breaking codes. Viruses of any sort, Malware, are included under this clause.
4) Conversions. RealTraffic.Org CANNOT & DOES NOT guarantee sales, conversions, or any visitor website interactions on any of the services we provide. RealTraffic.Org cannot guarantee specific bounce rates or visitor times either. RealTraffic.Org can only guarantee SEO safe, keyword targeted, real visitors, to be delivered to your website. We have no control over what real people do once they are at your site.
5) Turn Around Time. RealTraffic.Org orders are processed within 24-36 hours after receiving (depending on current volume). Marketing campaigns will begin (go live) within 72 hours/3 workdays max (Mon-Fri) from processing. The campaign starting date will be emailed to you once it is live.
6) Factors Beyond Our Control. RealTraffic.Org will not be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site, heavy loading, and network outages beyond our servers. We recommend that you contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is capable of handling the amount of traffic you are ordering. This should be done before you place an order with us. RealTraffic.Org is not responsible for slow server bandwidth or determining the server bandwidth capabilities of the client’s sites.
7) RTO is Not Liable for the Following. By using RealTraffic.Org you are agreeing that we are not to be held liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the package, even if RealTraffic.Org has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall RealTraffic.Org be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of RealTraffic.Org traffic services. We are not responsible for any improper use of the RealTraffic.Org, information, links, articles, or any other contents from our website.
8) Tracking. RealTraffic.Org only recognizes and accepts statistical data that is collected using Google Analytics, Goo.gl. or our RTO custom tracking link. All traffic reporting claims using sources other than the ones listed above are not considered reliable and will not be recognized as a viable source by RealTraffic.Org. The client agrees that the aforementioned tracking/monitoring methods will be used as a credible source to resolve any disputes that may arise concerning visitor amounts. If you do not have Google Analytics we can provide you with a custom tracking link.
9) Traffic. The prices listed on our homepage are for worldwide traffic. Worldwide traffic is the default setting in the order form. During the ordering process, you will be able to choose between two options: Worldwide or North America traffic only. There is an additional 25% charge in North American traffic only.
The traffic breakdown is as follows:
- Worldwide – approx. 30-50% North American, the remainder of a global mix (mostly English-speaking countries).
- North American Traffic – approx. 75%+ USA, 20% Canada & UK, and the remainder global mix.
Traffic is measured by total visitors delivered. Daily visits are just an estimated average divided by the total visits ordered. This is why traffic campaigns run 25-30 days. The campaign duration is determined by the time it takes to deliver the number of total visitors ordered, not by the number of days.
We are dealing with real organic traffic – not programmable bots. For this reason, there can be fluctuations in the above-listed location percentages. We do our best to adhere to the percentages listed above but dealing with real human visitors is not an exact science. For this same reason, we cannot guarantee exact percentages from specific locations only estimate. Please use the figures listed above as a guide only.
10) We Reserve The Right. RealTraffic.Org reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement, pricing, and the criteria of the websites we serve at any time without prior notice.
12) Refund Policy: If we do not deliver the agreed-upon services stipulated in our packages, you will get a refund, no questions asked. If the terms on this page are violated, RealTraffic.Org will discontinue services immediately and you will not be entitled to a refund. Refund requests must be made to RealTraffic.Org before a campaign goes live. Refunds cannot be administered after the order goes live unless we made a mistake. If you ordered a monthly recurring package, we will refund the remaining balance (if any) at the date of the refund request (excluding any campaign already in progress).
In cases where refunds are requested for incomplete traffic, we reserve the right to require legitimate evidence that the proper number of visitors was not delivered. RealTraffic.Org will only recognize the monitoring metrics as agreed upon in line 8 of this agreement.